Thursday, August 13, 2015

Rudia23 Thing 3-Linkedin or About.me


This has been quite a learning curve but I am really enjoying being stretched! I think that I was lulled into a false sense of security as I already have a Linkedin account and thought it was okish. The about.me has proved a little more challenging but I think that a lot of my problems stemmed from trying to edit it on my mobile device.
The concept of a professional brand feels a little alien to me but I have used my photo consistently and can see how this immediately seems more polished and professional. I hope that my brand comes across as a professional who in spite of a varied career has always had children's learning and love of reading at its centre.
I have atempted to join the RudaĆ­23 group on LinkedIn and my application is pending.
I have started to read some of my colleague's blogs and managed to download the OPML on to my new feedly account.
There is so much to learn and I feel the support from the team is amazing.Some cathching up to do but feeling optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment