Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thing 5: Online Networks

Thing 5: Online Networks

I have a facebook page but tend to use it more for non-work stuff as I have lots of family and friends abroad. I have joined a couple of library groups including Rudai23 Facebook Group. I am always  thinking about reading and education, so there is some overlap of interest between my personal life and work, but I still think that I would prefer to keep my facebook more for friends and family  
My twitter account is my professional link to the world but I have to admit to having ignored it of late. I think that I have sometimes felt overwhelmed with the sheer volume of information and this put me off slightly. Using lists and hashtags is a beginning in thinning out the info and connecting more directly with groups that interest me the most. I might also have to do some weeding of my follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment